Facilities Manager Villawood
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our team.
Based on our client site and reporting into Sodexo's National Account Manager, the role of Facilities Manager will oversee and manage integrated facilities services provided on site. You will ensure Sodexo and client financial and operational objectives and expectations are met.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing and evaluating building works as well as coordinating all aspects of building maintenance and essential services via contractor management
- Commitment to and promotion of all Sodexo procedures and policies, including implementation of HR/SH&E/Food Safety legislative and food standards requirements
- Managing all planned work schedules and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with Service Level Agreements and OH&S guidelines
- Management of reporting to client and Sodexo
- Actively managing a P&L financial model
- Sound understanding of contractual agreement with the client
Who are we looking for
You are passionate about providing excellent customer service with proven experience delivering facilities and asset management services in a manufacturing environment. You have experience leading and managing a team of 20+ individuals and have excellent stakeholder management as well as strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of hard and soft services in a FMCG environment
- Highly developed MS office and user experience with computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Strong understanding of Australian standards and codes of practice as they relate to the delivery of asset management and maintenance services
- Strong communication skills and experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of food services particularly in a manufacturing or blue collar environment
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing the performance of a subcontracted and internal hybrid workforce
Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is a people business, employing over 400,000 people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who personify Sodexo's unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit, and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset through their commitment and dedication.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity, and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees.
At Sodexo, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all applicants regardless of age, race, sex, ethnicity, religion and beliefs and people with disabilities.
We offer a competitive salary, many development opportunities and an outstanding benefits and recognition program!
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and meet the minimum criteria outlined above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment experience and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Submit your application today and become part of the Sodexo family!