Digital Media Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
The digital landscape is continuously evolving, and we need a media superstar who will help evolve how we implement our digital media advertising campaigns to reach mass audiences while delivering a rich experience for our customers.
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7,000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. As part of the Flutter Group, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 1,000 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look:
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Digital Media, this role will work in collaboration with the broader Digital Media Team and our Media Agency - PMG, to deliver the Media/Digital strategy by analysing ad and partnership performance. As the Digital Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for delivering actionable insights and optimisations to the team and to support the growth of our digital partnerships. You will be hands on with digital media campaign management including implementation, ad copy, creative testing and scheduling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure our campaigns are utilizing the best tracking, reporting and monitoring solutions
- Measure and analyse results using analytical tools and report findings to management
- Ensure media activity launches and runs as per signed off schedules
- Work with Partnerships & Brand Managers to develop and implement the creative offer and messaging. Exciting partnerships including NFL, AFL, YouTube, Kayo and Racing.com.
- Accountable for all advertising operations including set up, tracking, monitoring, reporting and optimisation media for ROI
We’re looking for someone with a customer first attitude who constantly strives to improve customers’ experience as well as:
- Understanding of the Digital Media and Technology landscape
- Excellent numerical skills with a solid understanding of Excel
- Ability to think quickly, understand the impact, respond to change and act quickly
- Knowledge of online audience data and how it can be used to advertise
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
This is an entry level role for us here at Sportsbet, so culture fit is everything. If you have a passion for our brand, media and love sport and racing – this is the perfect role to kick start your career!
We work hard and play hard, so along with a very competitive salary and generous performance-based bonus, we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working policy with a $500 work from home office allowance
- Best in class Parental Leave program with 6 months paid leave for Primary Carers and Circle In membership
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets
- TV screens in the office constantly playing live sports, matches and races
- Weekly concierge service including free massages, manicure/nail appointments and soon to be barber – all onsite!
- Daily fresh fruit, sparkling water and Kombucha on tap FREE in the office (did we mention we have a bar fridge for Thursday night drinks!?)
- Access to Headspace App and an employee assist program
- Free merch including t-shirts, SB branded coffee keep cups (Frank Green might we add) and much more!
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are- that’s why we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise to ensure all types of experiences are considered for our roles.
Be sure to check out our Life@Sportsbet Instagram page, Sportsbet LinkedIn page as well our careers website for more information and insight into our culture. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review candidates within 1-2 weeks of advertising.
Ready to bring excitement to life? Apply now