Learning and Quality Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7,000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. As part of the Flutter Group, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 1,000 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look:
About the role
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, the purpose of this role is to identify opportunities to build and implement a learning process capable of enhancing the skillset and expertise of our front line staff across our multi-channel Contact Centre. There will be accountability for establishing a design framework and implementation strategy to optimise upskill and learning of new products, systems and processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify performance improvement needs then design and
implement online training modules and courses
- Collaborate with external departments on training plans for new product implementation
- Optimise and maintain Learning Management system and coaching tools
- Reporting, researching and analysing data trends and skill gaps to develop and implement
engaging training solutions
- Facilitate training to suit 24/7 roster.
You will work with a fun, dynamic and adaptive team that have each other’s backs to deliver
outcomes to the business. Along with this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Ability to work evenings as required to facilitate training
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an understanding of contact centre technology
(Zendesk and Maestro preferred)
- Instructional Design skills with experience in building training content
- Experience in business writing and communications to broad audience
- Continuous improvement mindset who can work in a fast paced environment
We work hard and play hard, so along with a very competitive salary and generous performance-based bonus, we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working and remote working policy with an $500 work from home office allowance
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets and many more
- TV screens in the office constantly playing live sports, matches and races
- Weekly concierge service including free massages, manicure/nail appointments and soon to be barber – all onsite!
- Daily fresh fruit, sparkling water and Kombucha on tap FREE in the office
- Access to Headspace App and an employee assist program
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers and Circle In membership
- Free merch
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are- that’s why we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise to ensure all types of experiences are considered for our roles.
Be sure to check out our Life@Sportsbet Instagram page, Life@Sportsbet LinkedIn page as well our careers website for more information and insight into our culture. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review candidates within 1-2 weeks of advertising.
Ready to bring excitement to life? Apply now