Job Type: Full time
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. We’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 800 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look: https://responsiblegambling.sportsbet.com.au/hc/en-us
About the role
This is an exciting role within our Customer Experience team, responsible for delivering QA standards, manual functional test execution and maintaining and updating automation test suits. Key responsibilities include:
- Test planning and execution calling out risks, issues, and dependencies
- Driving whole effort testing with the team
- Performing functional, integration, regression, and exploratory testing through manual & automated testing tools & techniques
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- Working collaboratively with the team for project and problem resolution
We’re looking for highly motivated individual, who is delivery orientated. You have excellent stakeholder engagement skills, able to work and thrive within a fast-paced agile and high energy environment.
- You have experience testing in both web and mobile applications, android & iOS
- Expertise extending and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience of AWS, Git & JIRA
- You have strong analysis skills and love running a program of work from start to finish
- Experience across software development practices and processes, unit testing, API testing & contract testing would be key, as well as building automated test frameworks from scratch
We don’t expect you to do all this for free, so along with a very competitive salary we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays)
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
- Genuine flexible working and remote working policy
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets and many more
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are.
If this all sounds good, then we can’t wait to connect with you… so please apply now!