Organisational Development (OD) Consultant - 12 month maternity leave contract
Job Type: Full time
Join our People & Culture team as we embark on an exciting year in the OD space around areas of Values & Culture and our Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7,000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. As part of the Flutter Group, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 1,000 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look:
About the role
As part of the OD team, this role drives the embedding of our values, culture and our EVP. The successful candidate will design and execute employee experiences that embed our values and culture, manage the end-to-end design and delivery of our team member onboarding program (Culture Camp) and the company-wide reward and recognition program (League of Champions). You will contribute to the thought leadership, planning and execution of key initiatives in the above areas and collaborate across the broader OD team to support delivery of major initiatives and events that require ‘all hands on deck’.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively shape and plan key OD initiatives in the spaces of Values & Culture and EVP to drive strategically aligned impact
- Work with senior stakeholders to align outcomes and scope of initiatives
- Drive cultural and behavioural change through the curation of employee experiences
- Look at ways to improve the experience of new starters to Sportsbet and drive impact through the facilitation of Culture Camp
- Manage the process and events associated with our company-wide reward and recognition program of work including communications plans to enhance awareness and participation
- Support the wider OD/HR team with initiatives, events and project support as required
Please note – this is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave backfill.
We’re looking for someone with an employee first attitude and constantly strive to improve company experiences as well as:
- Experience embedding a desired culture in fast paced/high change and/or growth organisation
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and support the delivery of multiple processes and projects
- Continuous improvement mindset and be motivated by creating great employee experiences that achieve business objectives
We work hard and play hard, so along with a very competitive salary and generous performance-based bonus, we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working policy with a $500 work from home office allowance
- Best in class Parental Leave program with 6 months paid leave for Primary Carers and Circle In membership
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets
- TV screens in the office constantly playing live sports, matches and races
- Weekly concierge service including free massages, manicure/nail appointments – all onsite!
- Daily fresh fruit, sparkling water and Kombucha on tap FREE in the office (did we mention we have a bar fridge for Thursday night drinks!?)
- Free merch including t-shirts, lanyards, note pads and much more!
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are- that’s why we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise to ensure all types of experiences are considered for our roles.
Be sure to check out our Life@Sportsbet Instagram page, Sportsbet LinkedIn page as well our careers website for more information and insight into our culture. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review candidates within 1-2 weeks of advertising.
Ready to bring excitement to life? Apply now