Executive Assistant to Chief Financial Officer
Location: Brisbane City
Job Type: Full time
We are a major provider of electricity and energy solutions to Queensland, the National Electricity Market and large energy customers throughout Australia.
We care. We adapt . We deliver . These values underpin the decisions that we make, the actions that we take and the way we interact with each other. As we continue to serve our communities and deliver the power Queensland needs, we ‘ll contribute to the achievement of Queensland’s emission reduction targets and deliver on our energy and social obligations under the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan.
At Stanwell, we provide the spark for a bright future. That future starts now.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for providing high level administrative, and executive support and assistance. The role will primarily support the CFO, as well as providing support to the CFO leadership team as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide confidential, efficient, and timely support including coordination of meetings, travel arrangements, extensive diary management, review of correspondence, including emails and executive committee submissions as required.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate on key monthly reporting submissions
- Support the Finance Governance and Commercial team members in the delivery of projects including scheduling assistance, and document control.
- Key point of contact for the CFO group
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Effective facilitation of functions and processes within the team and coordination across the broader Stanwell business.
- Exercise independent judgement and maintain discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information, particularly regarding commercial or employee sensitive information.
- Highly developed communication skills, maintaining professional and appropriate relationships with external stakeholders, including shareholding Ministers ministerial and government staff, the Executive Leadership Team, Board, and members of the public.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity based in our Brisbane office. Flexible working arrangements are Stanwell’s “We Adapt” value in action.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role/s, (Office or Business Administration Certificate highly regarded but not essential).
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and stakeholder engagement skills. The incumbent is expected to build strong relationships and networks with peer roles and incumbents across the broader Stanwell organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and prioritise tasks and work independently to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated project support experience with knowledge of project principles and processes and the ability to effectively contribute to project outcomes.
- Highly developed computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office suite (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Familiar with document control software (preferably Content Manager) and concepts.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please apply online with your CV
Applications Close: Monday 6 February 2023
Further information on Stanwell can be found online at www.stanwell.com
Please note that it is a requirement that all successful candidates complete and pass pre-employment checks as well as a pre-employment drug screen.