Maintenance Team Leader
Job Type: Full time
About the role
The purpose of this Team Leader position is to provide work front organisation and supervision of the Mill Team at Tarong power stations to ensure maintenance activities are carried out safely and effectively by providing frontline leadership to a multifaceted work team.
The role will achieve this by leading and supporting the team members with the planning and scheduling of work, defining and clarifying the scope of work, providing technical advice and methodology. The role must take into consideration job hazards and manage risks and implement controls.
There is an expectation for this role to have the capability to be ‘on the tools’ if needed and to also work closely with other maintenance teams, contractors, Engineering staff and Operations.
Reporting to the Fuel Team Maintenance Superintendent, this is a permanent opportunity at Tarong power stations with an attractive four day working week, and an opportunity to work within a high performing team.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Trade qualifications in an appropriate mechanical trade are essential
- Advanced Post Trade qualifications (desirable)
- Certificate IV in Front line supervision, Training and Assessment or Health & Safety field (desirable)
- Knowledge of pulverisers and fabrication (highly desirable)
- Effective communication, negotiation and supervisory skills
- Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a multi-skilled team
- Proficient knowledge of CMMS and Safe work systems and processes
- Experience in planning and scheduling functions in a maintenance work team
How to apply
To submit your application, please apply online with your CV.
Applications close: 11:55pm, 7 February 2023.
Further information on Stanwell can be found online at www.stanwell.com
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to undertake pre-employment checks (may include police checks, medical assessment and/or drug and alcohol testing).
Inclusion and diversity is an important part of shaping Stanwell’s culture and how our workplace operates. We recognise and value that it’s essential to creating a safe, inclusive and productive workplace.
We are proactive about giving our people opportunities to excel and truly be themselves. We enable this through diversity, fairness and flexible work practices.