Senior Consultant - Communications Engineering
Job Type: Full time
SYSTRA is a global engineering consultancy that provides services across transportation, technology, and security sectors. With more than 8,400 professional employees, our engineering capabilities ensure we deliver world-class, safe and sustainable solutions to projects around the world.
When you join SYSTRA ANZ you can expect to be part of a connected, passionate team that are motivated to find innovative solutions. SYSTRA ANZ is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values difference. We provide a collaborative environment, supporting our employees to achieve career goals and maximise their potential.
As a Senior Consultant - Communications Engineering, you will report to the Principal Consultant - Defence Project Management. The successful individual will become key members of the ANZ consulting team and play a crucial role in delivering the next generation of Defence capability in support of CASG.
The role will focus on the implementation of respective processes, controls and resources to win work and deliver work with expected safety, quality and value for clients and SYSTRA.
Your new role:
- Perform engineering planning and management activities to client specifications
- Analyse client needs and develop solutions to client challenges
- Provide system engineering services including developing and maintaining artefacts, specifications, and architecture
- Conduct system integration and performance evaluations
- System design approval and acceptance, and lifecycle planning
- Other system engineering tasks as required
- Support the development and growth of engineers and other technical grades to provide acceptable safety assurance and related documents
- Work within an integrated team environment both with clients and partner companies to ensure service and system capability, capture and progress opportunities, and identify and resolve risks
- Be passionate advocate about the value and application of effective people, process and system assurance
- To be recognised as a high potential member of the consulting team
- Is able to lead and mentor SYSTRA and client staff
Required qualifications & experience:
- Have a tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Senior experience in Communication Systems Engineering
- Experience in requirement's analysis, definition and documentation preferably in a maritime environment
- Understanding of Link 22 technology, its systems and subsystems
- Understanding of other Military Command and Control technologies (e.g. Link 16) and systems is desirable
- NV1 Security clearance is desirable.
Benefits of working at SYSTRA:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing professional development, including support to obtain Chartership status
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Flexible working options
- Paid parental leave
- Diverse & inclusive work environment
- Work 180 endorsed
- Generous employee referral incentives
At SYSTRA ANZ we provide a flexible working environment and value diversity of thought and experience. We encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Our values are centered around Connected Teams, Excellence and Bold Leadership