Senior Consultant - Marine Systems Engineering
Job Type: Full time
SYSTRA is a global engineering consultancy that provides services across transportation, technology, and security sectors. With more than 8,400 professional employees, our engineering capabilities ensure we deliver world-class, safe and sustainable solutions to projects around the world.
When you join SYSTRA ANZ you can expect to be part of a connected, passionate team that are motivated to find innovative solutions. SYSTRA ANZ is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values difference. We provide a collaborative environment, supporting our employees to achieve career goals and maximise their potential.
As a Senior Consultant - Maritime Systems Engineering, you will report to the Director - Security & Technology; the successful individual will become key members of the ANZ consulting team and play a crucial role in delivering the next generation of Defence capability in support of CASG.
The role will focus on the implementation of respective processes, controls and resources to win work and deliver work with expected safety, quality and value for clients and SYSTRA.
Your new role:
- Undertake client needs analysis to develop solutions to client challenges.
- Support the development and growth of engineers and other technical grades to provide acceptable safety assurance and related documents.
- Work within an integrated team environment both with clients and partner companies to ensure service and system capability, capture and progress opportunities, and identify and resolve risks.
- Be passionate advocate about the value and application of effective people, process and system assurance.
- To be recognised as a high potential member of the consulting team.
- Is able to lead and mentor SYSTRA and client staff.
Required qualifications & experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Senior engineering experience working within a Technical Regulatory Framework, preferably in a maritime or naval environment
- Experience in Reliability Engineering, Maintenance Requirements Engineering, and Maintenance Task Analysis
- Experience in drafting and reviewing maintenance artefacts such as: TRS/TMS, TML, maintenance procedures and top level maintenance plans
- Highly Desirable - Experience with CASG document development in the Maritime Domain or ex- RAN WEO/MEO.
- Experience in the sustainment of maritime vessels and systems, particularly dockings and deep-cycle maintenance
- NV1 Security clearance is desirable.
Benefits of working at SYSTRA:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing professional development, including support to obtain Chartership status
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Flexible working options
- Paid parental leave
- Diverse & inclusive work environment
- Work 180 endorsed
- Generous employee referral incentives
At SYSTRA ANZ we provide a flexible working environment and value diversity of thought and experience. We encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Our values are centred around Connected Teams, Excellence and Bold Leadership