Senior Consultant - Solution Architecture
Job Type: Full time
When you join SYSTRA you can expect to be part of a connected, passionate team that are motivated to find innovative solutions. SYSTRA is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values difference. We provide a collaborative environment, supporting our employees to achieve career goals and maximise potential.
SYSTRA is a global engineering consultancy that provides services across transportation, technology, and security sectors. With more than 8,700 professional employees, our engineering capabilities ensure we deliver world-class, safe and sustainable solutions to projects around the world.
Reporting to the Security and Technology Solutions team, the position will become a key member of the ANZ consulting team and play a crucial role in delivering the next generation of Defence capability in support of CASG.
The role will focus on providing above the line services to our stakeholders and deliver work with expected safety, quality and value for clients and SYSTRA.
This opportunity will provide you with a collaborative environment in which to apply and develop your expertise whilst growing your career in a World leading brand. The position you to apply your expertise across numerous high-profile projects, often as part of a multi-disciplinary systems integration team. This position will be part of a well-established, collaborative, and respected team comprising of Defence specilaists across Australia.
While ideally we'd like the role to be based in Canberra, our flexible working environment means you can be based near any of our offices around Australia and work in a hybrid capacity.
Your new role:
- Create solution design, implementation, integration and testing
- Develop systems plans that integrate relevant policies and procedures within a Technical Regulatory Framework
- Ensure technical solutions comply with client requirements
- Engage with and manage stakeholders in Defence and other organisations
Experience & skills:
- Engineering degree or other relevant qualification
- Experience with solution architecture, ideally in cybersecurity
- Prior experience in Defence will be highly regarded
- NV1 Defence Security Clearance will be required for this role
Benefits of working at SYSTRA:
- Flexible working options
- Ongoing professional development, including support to obtain Chartership status
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Paid parental leave
- Diverse & inclusive work environment
- Work180 endorsed
- Generous employee referral incentives
At SYSTRA, we believe that a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and experiences create a productive work environment. As such, we value diversity of thought and experience and encourage applications from diverse community groups.
Our values are centred around Connected Teams, Engineering Excellence and Bold Leadership.