Personalisation Manager - Digital
Location: Williams Landing
Job Type: Full time
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Who are We?
Target, we're getting back to what we're are famous for - real quality, that's affordable.
We're making products that stand up to the test of everyday life, at prices that don't cost the earth.
We're making mums happy. Kids smile. Family life, that little bit easier.
We're making sure every Australian can enjoy our products, whilst making a positive difference to our planet so families can trust and rely on us for generations to come.
What will you do?
We have a exciting new role for a Personalisation Manager that will report into Head of Personalisation & Data.
As the Personalisation Manager your primary role is to bring to life Target’s personalisation vision and roadmap by developing and executing the personalisation program - developing, integrating, and exploring new ways to personalise 1-1 marketing, web, app and digital experiences through use-case development and scaled roll-out.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Evolves the strategic roadmap and set milestones for personalisation delivery
- Define the capabilities required and onboard team members
- Set and embed team structure, rhythm and ways of working
- Responsible for development, prioritisation and implementation of personalisation use cases to deliver business requirements and realise benefits
- Work with key stakeholders in digital, marketing, merchandise, technology and partners as required to scope, develop and deliver appropriate fit for purpose strategies and solutions
- Establish, coordinate and produce governance forum documentation, including portfolio or program progress updates
- Assess program performance and iterate to deliver commercial value to Target
What are we looking for?
This is the perfect role for a driven individual, who excels in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Someone who suggests creative ideas and innovative solutions by exploring multiple alternatives and approaches to overcome obstacles and find solutions.
Required Skills ,Experience and qualifications :
- Tertiary qualified, with 8+ years of relevant marketing, personalisaiton, and digital experience within retail/ecommerce industry or management consulting experience
- Previous experience in leading a cross-functional team to deliver a multi-channel customer personalisation program
- Track record in leading and successfully delivering complex cross-functional projects, and working closely with project sponsors and business leaders to drive outcomes and meet objectives
- Strong experience owning the personalisation product backlog delivering improved customer growth and strong commercial returns
- A deep understanding of the retail landscape, and experience working and leading in a rapidly-evolving, multichannel customer-centric environment
- A passion for consumers with a demonstrated experience utilising consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing
What will you get?
- Great career opportunities across the Wesfarmers Group
- Team Member discounts across Target, Kmart, Bunnings and Officeworks.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Convenient location next to freeway and train station, with onsite parking and a café!
- Novated leasing options
- Paid parental leave scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
As part of our recruitment process, we will be conducting Pre-Employment Checks with our successful candidates – this will include a police check. Talent Acquisition will provide further updates to candidates as they progress through our recruitment process.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”