Department Manager - West Lakes
Location: West Lakes
Job Type: Full time
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Who are We?
At Target, we believe a better life is one that’s lived, not with more things, but with things that mean more. A life where quality is always valued over quantity. Where beauty is born from style and substance in equal measure. A better way of life, that’s within easy reach of all. That’s why everything from the products we make to the experience we create is crafted with intention and a single purpose to inspire families to live better.
As an iconic Australian retailer with over 130 stores nationally and a rapidly growing online presence, we are immensely proud of our history and need people to join us who are excited by our future.
What will you do?
A day in the life of our Department Managers is incredibly diverse, and will encompass some of the following:
- Delivering amazing visual merchandising and an outstanding experience to our customers.
- Being innovative in your approach to driving sales for your assigned departments.
- Leading a fun and engaging workplace where our team can be coached and developed to their highest potential.
- Building and maintaining a store with a strong safety and compliance focus.
- Lead the Target vision, strategy and values within the team and across the organisation.
What are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for a talented Department Manager who will inspire their team to deliver customer excellence in all facets of store operations. With a background in retail management, you will be passionate, commercially minded and focused on delivering positive results for the business.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary package & short term incentive program.
- Vehicle leasing opportunities.
- Discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers’ brands.
- Limitless career growth opportunities.
- Access to the Wesfarmers’ employee share program.
- Paid parental leave for eligible team members.
As part of our recruitment process, we will be conducting Pre-Employment Checks with our successful candidates – this will include a police check. Talent Acquisition will provide further updates to candidates as they progress through our recruitment process.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant