Job Type: Part time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Role: Receptionist
Thales is looking for an engaging and welcoming Part-Time Receptionist to join the team at Sydney Olympic Park. You’ll be a first point of contact for visitors ensuring a seamless visit for employees, visitors and customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently studying or looking to return back to work a few days a week!
We are currently looking for a Part-Time professional to join our team to cover the following shifts with work hours between 8am - 5pm:
- Welcome visitors in the reception area in line with Building Security Practices
- Manage all reception enquiries, including telephone and email, ensuring high levels of customer service is delivered
- Co-ordinating stationary orders, invoices and mail
- Ensure employee contact details are kept up to date
- Coordinate facilities issues through the appropriate streams - includes maintaining a maintenance database
- Prior experience in a reception/administration/customer service role with great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- On occasions, you may be required to provide reception support at our site in Rydalmere.
- Culture & Benefits at Thales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Positive attitude
What you’ll get
- Great professional development opportunities
- ThalesFlex – flexibility working is our everyday
- Family Support through our partnership with Parents at Work
- Broad range of employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organisation so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their career. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing and purchased leave.
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.