Talent Capability Advisor
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
We encourage our team members to harness their natural strengths and interests and explore diverse roles via a multitude of career paths. We are hoping to fill this role internally and welcome applications from current team members.
About the role
In this new and exciting role, you will report directly to the Group Talent & Capability Manager and support in delivering contemporary talent management practices across the group in addition to implementing talent capability strategies to meet the Remediation needs of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in implementing the Talent Management strategy, with a strong focus on Remediation work
- Contribute to and coordinate the development of contemporary and scalable talent management practices across the group
- Accurately complete administrative and systems related tasks within appropriate timeframes
- Support the Talent Capability team in the delivery of the Career pathway function
- Contribute to and coordinate new and innovative programs, and research best practice in organisational talent and capability approaches
- Support and educate stakeholders on the internal talent frameworks and development pathways to uplift capability and support organisational growth
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on supporting the process to manage the internal talent movements and marketplace
- Utilise System knowledge of talent management technologies for group wide performance and capability build
- Support the Talent & Capability Management team with all change management projects, including educating and supporting the business to drive talent management practices
- Support the Talent team in coordinating the group wide performance cycle and talent review process
- Assist with coordinating the formal future leaders’ programs and career pathways in conjunction with the learning and development team
Our ideal candidate will be innovative, open minded and have confidence managing several priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a team member with:
- Previous demonstrated experience in a similar Talent & Organisational Capability or Human Resources role
- Excellent communication skills with consulting and facilitation capability
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in systems used within the role, including Microsoft Office, Success Factors, Outlook
- Desirable qualification (or working towards) in organisational development / psychology / change or HR
About our culture
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in talent capability and management with a welcoming and supportive team, click on the link below and apply today!