Guest Services Supervisor
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world-class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
About the role
Reporting to our Assistant Services Manager, you will supervise the daily operations of the Car Park area and operations.
As a Guest Services Supervisor, you will assist:
- Resolving customer queries ensuring a positive customer satisfaction
- Supervising all staff & assisting with recruitment, training & development
- Building a guest focus culture within your team
- Previous supervisory experience in guest service roles is desirable
- Previous experience in guest service role in advantageous
- Passionate in hospitality & delivering guest excellence
- Ability to encourage a positive working environment across the team
- FREE buffet meal at our back of house staff dining room
- 30% Discounts across award-winning restaurants
- Discounts on accommodation in our luxury hotels
- Paid Parental leave from Day 1, Secondary Carer’s leave also on offer
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Paid training, ongoing career development opportunities
About The Star
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.