Front Office Manager
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front Office Manager to lead our team. Reporting directly to the Hotels Operations Manager, you will lead and empower your team to exceed guest expectations through your genuine passion for service excellence.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Passionate and engaging employees to continuously deliver the best possible service to our guests.
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
- Ongoing evaluation of operating techniques to improve efficiency
- Managing customer relations to deliver truly memorable experiences
- Encourage a positive working environment
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous experience in Hotel Management is desirable
- Motivating and highly passionate in delivering guest excellence
- Passion to lead and develop the team to success
- Good organisation and leadership skills
The successful candidate will have established leadership skills in a reputable and large five-star luxury accommodation, with proven experience of people management and an authentic customer service approach.
- FREE buffet meal at our back of house staff dining room
- 30% Discounts across award-winning restaurants
- Discounts on accommodation in our luxury hotels
- Paid Parental leave from Day 1, Secondary Carer’s leave also on offer
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Paid training, ongoing career development opportunities
About The Star
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We encourage applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique well-being needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Are you in? Apply now!