The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Job Type: Full time
Treasury Brisbane currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Gaming Technician to join our growing team!
Each day, our Electronic Gaming Technicians bring their best self to work, ensuring that we deliver on our commitment to providing thrilling and memorable guest experiences. They combine effort with skill and play to their strengths. They are masters of what they do.
What your day would look like?
- Repairing and maintaining gaming equipment
- Assisting with the relocation & installation of gaming equipment
- Investigating and responding to guest queries and service calls
- Assisting with denominational and game conversions
- Accurately complete maintenance reports and logs
- Maintaining a high level of discretion
- Ensuring familiarity of the property, current promotions and tournaments
What are we looking for?
- Trade certificate or Cert 3 in electronic with demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Previous experience operating and maintaining gaming equipment/systems
- Skilled in the use of electronic test equipment (relating to electronic gaming machines)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse team
- Flexible availability to work a rotating roster across a 24/7 environment, including 12 hour shifts
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform laundered and ready for you daily on property
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
Treasury Brisbane showcases old-world opulence of a five-star hotel; the non-stop excitement of Brisbane’s only 24-hour casino; the thrill of live entertainment; the glamour of exclusive fashion events; the tantalising taste of unique restaurants.
Expected to open in 2023, the $3.6 billion Queen’s Wharf development is set to transform Brisbane. This world-class integrated resort will be a game-changer – creating a vibrant new tourism playground within the CBD and putting Brisbane on the map as a tourism, leisure and entertainment destination.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.