The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Our industry is fast paced, highly competitive and our operations are broad and dynamic. We celebrate the energy of our cities, operating across culturally diverse segments within local and international markets. Our commitment is that every one of our guests enjoys a thrilling experience and we reflect local pride in everything we do. We understand that true teamwork drives outstanding outcomes for both our team members and our guests.
About the role
The Star Sydney is currently looking for an Electrician to join our Property Operations team on a full-time basis. Our team of Electrical technicians are responsible for maintaining all aspects of our Sydney property.
As part of our maintenance team, you will undertake variety of tasks, including:
- Repairing and maintaining all electrical equipment, but not limited to:
- Table Games Gaming equipment
- Commercial kitchen equipment
- Hotel room automation
- Commissioning & testing of assets, power & lighting
- Assist with relocation of assets across property
- Reporting and documenting work through mobile application
- Certificate III Electro technology or equivalent
- Current NSW Contractor/Supervisor Licence
- Ability to work across a 24/7 rotating roster (including weekends and public holidays as required)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse guest base
- Polished five-star grooming and personal presentation
There are many benefits of joining The Star Entertainment Group, including discounts across our properties, free meal on shift, fully laundered uniform for every shift, discounted city parking options and an outstanding rewards and recognition program!
About our culture
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
To join Australia’s leading integrated resort company, simply click on the link below and upload a copy of your current resume today!