Coordinator Scheduling and Administration
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Gold Coast
Job Type: Full time
There has never been a better time to join The Star Gold Coast as the Scheduling and Administration Coordinator. Reporting to the Group Engineering and Asset Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and of all Planned Preventative and Planned Corrective Maintenance for all Property Operations team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely coordination of Purchase Orders for Scheduled Works and inventory Procurement
- Timely close-out of all scheduled works orders in Maximo as well as Accurate and timely processing of Invoices
- Management of Maximo backlog aging reports
- Working closely with management to accurately manage the team’s rosters and scheduled works plans
- Working closely with the SEG Engineering Systems & Planning Staff to ensure all asset life plans are scheduled and completed by internal staff or external contractors as per planning rules.
- Actively manage the generation, review, and administration of all works orders in Maximo to ensure accurate scheduling on a daily basis
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has previous experience with scheduling experience in a maintenance or similar environment. As well as an understanding of Hotel and Hospitality operating environments.
The following skills or training advantageous:
- Excellent administration and computer literacy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective schedules can be completed as planned
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly efficient in the delivery of scheduling and labour management
- Understanding of Maximo or similar EAMS or CMMS systems
- Experienced in working with trade contractors and management
- Understanding of WHS systems, Acts, Regulations, Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
- Ability to interpret and understand Enterprise Agreements and workforce scheduling constraints and conditions
What can we offer you?
- Free meals provided on every shift
- Discounts across a number of restaurants, hotels and events
- Generous Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Ongoing career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
- Diversity & Inclusion Groups including LGBTQI, Gender, Heritage and Indigenous
- An organisation that genuinely values its employee's growth and development
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants, and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJs at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.