Contract Coordinator Property Operations
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
There has never been a better time to join The Star Entertainment Group as the Contract Coordinator, Property Operations. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technical Contracts, you will be responsible for the day to day contractual and administrative support to the delivery and performance of all technical contacts and service agreements for The Star Entertainment Group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure personal safety and the safety of other team members, contractors, labour hire, guests and visitors through co-operation with management, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Compliance with The Star Entertainment Group’s Sustainability Strategy including waste minimisation and recycling activities and reducing energy and water use
- Ensure compliance with The Star Entertainment Group Code of Conduct, all internal policies and procedures and relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Provide contract administration support to the Senior Manager, Technical Contracts and SEG Property Operations Managers for all Technical Contracts and service agreements
- Develop and maintain a contract register that captures and tracks all SEG Property Operations contracts and their status
- Identify and support innovations in supply chain to improve commercial and operational performance through the delivery of new contracts and the Property Operations Category Plan
- Participate in all Contract Reviews and Performance Management
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with SEG Team Members and Key Stakeholders
The following skills or training advantageous:
- A minimum of five years’ experience working within a similar environment with contract management or procurement experience desirable
- exposure to technical contracts/technical contract knowledge highly regarded
- Property knowledge with ability to interpret a contract and or statement of work to ensure that all elements are delivered a brief/scope in line with on-site works and business needs
- Strong contract management, planning, organisation, and administration/coordination skills a must
- Ability to work autonomously and with strong communication skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, as well as a high level of attention to detail
What can we offer you?
- Free meals provided on every shift
- Discounts across a number of restaurants, hotels and events
- Generous Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Ongoing career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- Diversity & Inclusion Groups including LGBTQI, Gender, Heritage and Indigenous
- An organisation that genuinely values its employee's growth and development
The Star is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants, and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJs at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.