The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
Are you an IC professional looking for an exciting role that’s a bit more fun? Want to use your creativity as well as your outstanding planning and writing skills? Then this role is for you!
We’re looking for a talented internal communications manager to join our team on a 12-months full-time contract to help bring some of our key projects and initiatives to life for our people.
In this role, you will be responsible for all elements of IC – from planning to implementation – on several group-wide projects and priorities. Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications, you will work closely with each of the three property IC Managers as well as the project teams.
To really be successful in this role, you’ll need to be experienced in writing or creating content for different channels and audiences. You’ll also be talented at managing multiple priorities but still having an eye for detail.
While you’ll have lots of opportunities to work with business leaders to deliver strategic plans, you’ll also be expected to get hands-on to execute your plan – with support from the rest of the IC team, of course.
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation.
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+.
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees.
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services.
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day.
- $10 staff parking every day including weekends and late nights.
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in internal communications roles
- Experience working on projects and a talent for making the complex simple
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, PR, Journalism or similar
- Strong business writing skills
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.