L&E Marketing Executive
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Gold Coast
Job Type: Full time
The Star is seeking a passionate Marketing Executive to join our Leisure and Entertainment team in Gold Coast! This role will see you working directly with team members to execute and appropriately market our extraordinary events and campaigns!
This role is a dream come true for an entertainment enthusiastic marketer, if you feel this aligns with you then we would love to hear from you!
About your Role:
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns to achieve maximum revenue growth against critical metrics
- Drive consistency of brand signature and guidelines across all forms of communication
- Leverage key venue events and sponsorship programs to stimulate revenue and generate brand equity
- Support brand, partnership and content initiatives as required to implement at property level
- Develop, implement, and supervise effective communication channels and other touch points with the objective to increase brand awareness and brand affinity, whilst driving revenue and market share
- Permanent, Full Time position with competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible and agile working culture across a geographically diverse organisation
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation at all 3 properties
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE meal each day at our Employee Dining Room, including sandwich bar, hot meals and more!
- Discounted parking available
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a marketing capacity or similar role
- Tertiary degree qualified in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication skills to expertly lead discussions as well as manage expectations and demands of team members
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.