Trainee Games Dealer
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Casual
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for Trainee Games Dealers - No previous dealing experience necessary!
To perfectly pair our staffing to complement our growth, we're seeking driven and motivated individuals to join the Gaming Operations Team as a Trainee Games Dealer . In his role you will bring with you a true understanding of what it means to deliver a world class guest experience combined with our structured training program.
With training set to commence on the 6th of February 2023, successful applicants will be provided with 5 weeks of fulltime paid training to learn this new skill! Once completed, you will have an extensive game knowledge in either Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette or Poker as well as various minor games and chip work abilities that are world renown.
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in Maths, ability to tackle Mathematic problems without a calculator
- Attention to detail & high level of concentration
- Flexible availability to work across a 24 hour/7 day roster that will include nights, weekends and public holidays following training
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform laundered and ready for you daily on property
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
Treasury Brisbane showcases old-world opulence of a five-star hotel; the non-stop excitement of Brisbane’s only 24-hour casino; the thrill of live entertainment; the glamour of exclusive fashion events; the tantalising taste of unique restaurants.
Expected to open in 2023, the $3.6 billion Queen’s Wharf development is set to transform Brisbane. This world-class integrated resort will be a game-changer – creating a vibrant new tourism playground within the CBD and putting Brisbane on the map as a tourism, leisure and entertainment destination.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.