Food & Beverage Supervisor - PGR
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Job Type: Full time
We currently have an opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our team at The Star Gold Coast. Private Gaming Rooms provide around the clock gaming and food services to our VIP members, with 4 different rooms for guests to choose from. This role would be perfect for someone with previous experience leading shifts in a bar or restaurant setting. As the Supervisor your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading team members on shift, ensuring they are supported to deliver 5 star service
- Support the management team with people related tasks including training, development and recruitment
- Make recommendations to the Venue Manager to increase customer loyalty and return visits
What can we offer you?
- Permanent Full Time role, salary package in line with experience
- Annual leave, personal leave and carer benefits on offer
- Roster confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- Onboarding and training in your department
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Growth and investment in F&B at Brisbane with career development in this role
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think creatively and go the extra mile to ensure guests return to The Star Gold Coast.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced bar or restaurant environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of guests
- Previous experience building relationships as a leader, including ability to identify growth opportunities and provide feedback
- Flexibility to work and support a business that operates 24 hours a day
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment
About Private Gaming @ Star Gold Coast
The Star Gold Coast offers the very best in premium gaming experiences with revamped private gaming areas Sovereign and Oasis.
Whatever guests fancy, from privacy, delectable dining at their fingertips, impeccable service offerings or spacious relaxation lounges - the private gaming areas at The Star have it all to offer.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.