The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Part time
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications to join our Casino Guest Services team as a Gaming Host! Our Gaming Hosts are committed to going above and beyond and crafting exciting experiences for our guests. In this role you will respond to guest enquiries, both face to face and over the phone, with your in depth knowledge of the property and current promotions and our loyalty program.
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional, world-class standards in guest service excellence
- Polished five-star grooming and personal presentation
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and Word (with ability to learn other systems)
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster
- A warm, naturally engaging personality that takes pride in delivering legendary service
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms laundered and ready for you daily
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
Treasury Brisbane showcases old-world opulence of a five-star hotel; the non-stop excitement of Brisbane’s only 24-hour casino; the thrill of live entertainment; the glamour of exclusive fashion events; the tantalising taste of unique restaurants.
Expected to open in 2023, the $3.6 billion Queen’s Wharf development is set to transform Brisbane. This world-class integrated resort will be a game-changer – creating a vibrant new tourism playground within the CBD and putting Brisbane on the map as a tourism, leisure and entertainment destination.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.