Regional Sales Analyst
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Job Type: Full time
Oh What A Feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences. You don't need to meet 100% of the criteria to apply. We'd still love to hear from you.
We're working towards a future where we look out for each other and our planet. Where we enrich lives with the safest and most responsible ways of moving. This is the kind of tomorrow we're imagining here at Toyota.
Our people are on a mission to create a future mobility society, where movement is possible and accessible for everyone.
For example, Toyota is developing a range of sustainable mobility services and transportation solutions to better help you and our planet: from battery electric vehicles to remote-controlled robotics (you may have seen these at the Tokyo Olympics!).
We've also just launched KINTO, a car sharing and car rental service to support both our Environmental and Mobility goals.
We are heavily invested in sustainability; Toyota's ambition is to achieve zero emissions by 2050.
Toyota is a place where difference is celebrated. We strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential.
We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship programs, and our annual Women's Conference.
Our two longest serving employees have been with us for over 42 years. We're also proud to have more than 100 employees over 25 years' service. Together, we are Toyota.
What you'll contribute to
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Analyst to join our Eastern Region division on a full-time permanent basis.
The Regions are responsible for planning, coordination and execution of vehicle sales, fleet, after sales, marketing, dealer relationships and local franchise development activities to bullet proof the Dealer network and achieve customer satisfaction, vehicle and parts sales & service volumes, market share and profitability objectives.
The Regional Sales Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting the Regional Sales Teams with tracking, analysing and reporting on dealer sales performance for regional management and dealers to support performance review and planning, ensuring the delivery of agreed corporate sales plans, Business and Guest KPI for Toyota Australia over the short, medium and long term.
This role is based in Sydney Olympic Park with flexible work arrangements.
How you'll make an impact
- Compile, track and support the analysis progress of business sales plans toward monthly and annual KPI for Regional Management and the dealer network.
- Assist in the gathering, summary, analysis, and reporting of Regional Sales information. Prepare and distribute reports, technical information, and presentations, to inform sound decision making.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of sales analysis, business processes and reporting systems for regional sales projects, to enable the region and dealers to achieve regional sales plans.
- Support the monitoring of dealer performance with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and act as a key contact for stakeholders in relation to data analytics, dealer reporting, sales, and business activities, resolving queries and issues.
- Support the coordination of regional sales forums to ensure that sales plans, progress, and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets by coordinating inputs from regional sales team and/or the region, to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Degree qualification in Business, Commerce, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background and experience in data analysis and numerical trends.
- Collaborative and self-motivated with strong communication, attention to detail and time management skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Advanced skills and experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of operational requirements of a dealer network (desirable).
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
We pride ourselves on a work culture that supports and rewards people. From development programs to recognition programs, we make sure everyone at Toyota Australia lives their best possible life. After all, our people are our greatest assets.
Toyota Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Flexible hours and workspaces & a school holiday program
- Career Development plans & Promotions and Rotations Program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave & 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities & Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- 13% superannuation & a yearly contribution to your private health insurance
- Paid volunteer days to support your community
- Partially or Fully Subsided Motor vehicle
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.