Security Risk and Compliance Specialist
Location: Port Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
- We offer flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and the office
- 13% Superannuation l 14 Weeks Primary Carers Leave Full Pay l Subsidised/Allocated Vehicle
- Free School Holiday Sessions l 24/7 Free Employee Assistance Program | Free Onsite Gym
Oh What a Feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences. You don't need to meet 100% of the criteria to apply. We'd still love to hear from you.
We're working towards a future where we look out for each other and our planet. Where we enrich lives with the safest and most responsible ways of moving. This is the kind of tomorrow we're imagining here at Toyota.
Our people are on a mission to create a future mobility society, where movement is possible and accessible for everyone.
For example, Toyota is developing a range of sustainable mobility services and transportation solutions to better help you and our planet: from battery electric vehicles to remote-controlled robotics (you may have seen these at the Tokyo Olympics!).
We've also just launched KINTO, a car sharing and car rental service to support both our Environmental and Mobility goals.
We are heavily invested in sustainability; Toyota's ambition is to achieve zero emissions by 2050.
Toyota is a place where difference is celebrated. We strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential.
We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship programs, and our annual Women's Conference.
Our two longest serving employees have been with us for over 42 years. We're also proud to have more than 100 employees over 25 years' service. Together, we are Toyota.
What you'll contribute to
The Information Systems Division (ISD) is responsible for providing the business with technology systems and information services support in order to enable TMCA to execute its strategy and achieve its objectives.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist to join the Information Systems Division (ISD). In this role you will be primarily responsible for providing the organisation with expertise on all aspects of Information Security (Governance, Risk, Compliance) to ensure that the organisation is protected against current and emerging Information Security threats.
This is a permanent role based in Port Melbourne.
How you'll make an impact
- Oversee risk management across our business, including assessing risk status, assessment of existing policies and procedures and identifying and reporting risks.
- Scheduling activities to ensure compliance with global and local milestones aligning with the strategy 'to be as secure as we can be'
- Ensuring the design documentation is maintained to accurately reflect the policies and procedures of the organisations IT environment
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk and exposure liabilities
- Collaborating with Toyota's divisions to improve security compliance, manage risk and bolster effectiveness.
- Reviewing of proposed projects to ensure compliance (e.g. SOX) is maintained when new systems, infrastructure and processes are implemented
- Oversee the development and continuous improvement of the firm's information security framework.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Demonstrated experience in a lead role for information security and/or cyber-security within an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST CSF
- Broad understanding of IT Security principles associated with networks, internet, email, operating systems, firewalls, VPN's, databases, virus management, intrusion detection, cryptography and e-commerce, with a high level of expertise/specialisation in several of these fields
- Strong stakeholder management experience with demonstrated ability to develop and foster strategic relationships
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
We pride ourselves on a work culture that supports and rewards people. From development programs to recognition programs, we make sure everyone at Toyota Australia lives their best possible life. After all, our people are our greatest assets.
Toyota Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Flexible hours and workspaces & a school holiday program
- Career Development plans & Promotions and Rotations Program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave & 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities & Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- 13% superannuation & a yearly contribution to your private health insurance
- Paid volunteer days to support your community
- Partially or Fully Subsided Motor vehicle
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.