Service Program Coordinator
Location: Altona North
Job Type: Contract/temp
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance and fuel | 13% superannuation | STI bonus
- Free onsite gym | Wellness centre | End of trip facilities | Discounted onsite cafe
- Flexible hours | Hybrid work from home and office | Free onsite car parking | New offices
Oh what a feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences, and we strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential. Afterall, our people are our greatest assets. We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship, development and recognition programs and our annual Women's Conference.
Together, we are Toyota.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance and fuel
- 13% superannuation with subsidised income protection, life and total disability insurance
- Annual contribution to your private health insurance worth over $1800
- Significant family vehicle lease and purchase discounts
- Flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and in the office
- Wellness facilities - free onsite gym, end of trip facilities
- Free car parking and discounted onsite cafe
- Free onsite primary school holiday program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- Genuine career development: promotions, rotations, study assistance, paid study leave and paid professional membership
- Paid volunteer days to support your community and matched giving program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave, 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers and superannuation paid on unpaid parental leave
What you'll contribute to
This role is based in Altona and is on a 2 year max term basis.
How you'll make an impact
The Toyota Service Advantage & Pre-Paid Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring all aspects of the Toyota Service Advantage (TSA) and Pre-Paid Service (PPS) programs in order to maximise guest retention and thus ensure that TMCA and the Dealer Network gain maximum benefit from the programs. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implements service program processes and procedures consistent with set policies to achieve Guest First objectives. Ensures any changes to processes and procedures are accurately documented and communicated.
- Assists in the development of service programs to maximise guest retention and ensure that TMCA and the Dealer Network gain maximum benefit from the programs.
- Ensures service programs are administered in line with the program rules to ensure the smooth and efficient program management including Dealer reimbursement and reporting system maintenance.
- Ensures service programs are financially stable and without risk of non-authorised processes and transactions through regular audit activities to ensure program compliance.
- Acts as the key contact for service programs. Promotes and communicates service programs ensuring the information accurately reflects the program rules and that program standards are clearly stated and understood. Liaises with Dealers and Regions as required to resolve any queries and issues, and escalates matters to minimise risk.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Degree qualification in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years' experience in retail dealership or marketing roles.
- Experience working with SAP would be an advantage.
- Project management experience.
- Strong understanding of the TMCA business and its commercial drivers.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, so please let us know during the recruitment process if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.