Regional Reporting Analyst
Location: Acacia Ridge
Job Type: Full time
Oh What A Feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences. You don't need to meet 100% of the criteria to apply. We'd still love to hear from you.
We're working towards a future where we look out for each other and our planet. Where we enrich lives with the safest and most responsible ways of moving. This is the kind of tomorrow we're imagining here at Toyota.
Our people are on a mission to create a future mobility society, where movement is possible and accessible for everyone.
For example, Toyota is developing a range of sustainable mobility services and transportation solutions to better help you and our planet: from battery electric vehicles to remote-controlled robotics (you may have seen these at the Tokyo Olympics!).
We've also just launched KINTO, a car sharing and car rental service to support both our Environmental and Mobility goals.
We are heavily invested in sustainability; Toyota's ambition is to achieve zero emissions by 2050.
Toyota is a place where difference is celebrated. We strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential.
We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship programs, and our annual Women's Conference.
Our two longest serving employees have been with us for over 42 years. We're also proud to have more than 100 employees over 25 years' service. Together, we are Toyota.
What you'll contribute to
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Reporting Analyst to join our Northern Region division based in Brisbane on a permanent full-time basis, in a hybrid role.
The regions are responsible for planning, coordination and execution of vehicle sales, fleet, after sales, marketing, dealer relationships and local franchise development activities to bullet proof the Dealer Network to achieve customer satisfaction, vehicle and parts sales and service volumes, market share and profitability objectives.
We are looking for a Regional Reporting Analyst to join the Regional Marketing and Support Team. You'll pride yourself as an Excel guru with experience working with data, creating data reports and analysing data to make/support business decisions.
This role is based in Acacia Ridge with flexible work arrangements on offer.
How you'll make an impact
- Manage, update, and provide routine data reports for departments across the business.
- Analyse data and identify trends and patters to support business decisions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify data needs and business opportunities to create reports.
- Continuously seek ways to automate reports, foster standardisation and improve efficiency in our processes.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Comprehensive training and support will be provided.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- 1-2 years of experience working with data and Excel.
- Strong Excel skills (use of graphs, pivot tables and VLOOKUPs essential; Macro experience desired).
- Ability to 'sense check' data and conclusions.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
We pride ourselves on a work culture that supports and rewards people. From development programs to recognition programs, we make sure everyone at Toyota Australia lives their best possible life. After all, our people are our greatest assets.
Toyota Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Flexible hours and workspaces & a school holiday program
- Career Development plans & Promotions and Rotations Program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave & 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities & Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- 13% superannuation & a yearly contribution to your private health insurance
- Paid volunteer days to support your community
- Partially or Fully Subsided Motor vehicle
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.