Product Planning Specialist - Multimedia
Location: Altona North
Job Type: Full time
- We offer flexible workspaces, with a hybrid style of working from home and the office
- 13% Superannuation | 14 Weeks Primary Carers Leave Full Pay & Free School Holiday Session onsite | Subsidised/Allocated Vehicle
- Free onsite gym and wellness centre
Oh What A Feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences, and we strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential. Afterall, our people are our greatest assets. We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship, development and recognition programs and our annual Women's Conference.
Together, we are Toyota.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and in the office
- Genuine Career Development plans, Promotions and Rotations Program and study assistance
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave & 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities - free onsite gym & Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- 13% superannuation & a yearly contribution to your private health insurance worth over $1800
- Paid volunteer days to support your community
- Free onsite primary school holiday program
- Partially or Fully Subsided Motor vehicle
Toyota's pathway to a sustainable future:
We're heavily invested in sustainability, and our ambition is to achieve zero emissions by 2050. ! We are working towards a future where we look out for our planet, enriching lives with the safest and most responsible way of moving.
We are developing a range of sustainable mobility services and transportation solutions to better help you and our planet: from battery electric vehicles to remote-controlled robotics and KINTO, a car sharing and car rental service.
What you'll contribute to
The Product Planning Specialist is primarily supporting the mid to long term planning for future vehicle infotainment product.
This role is based at the Toyota Centre of Excellence in Altona North and is a Max Term role until December 2025.
How you'll make an impact
- You will contribute to the development of mid-long-term product planning recommendations and connected mobility solutions.
- Conduct product research, make evidence-based product strategy recommendations, and include findings and proposals in papers for stakeholder communication.
- Coordinate and support forums to ensure that project plans, status and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Manage, coordinate and ensure traceability of all connected Next Gen Multimedia services and products between catalogue spec and use cases.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Experience in Market research, interpreting data and competitor analysis.
- Knowledge of Technology and Innovation in line with current market trends.
- Planning and sales experience within the Automotive Industry.
- Experience in a collaborative environment and/or cross-functional coordination.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, so please let us know during the recruitment process if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.