Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
- Flexible and dynamic working environment
- Access to corporate discounts | EAP | Fitness Passport
- Experience working with ETL toolsets, XML, JSON, Swagger and RAML is required
Who we are
At Transgrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything else in between. Now it’s your turn to make it happen.
Transgrid offer fulfilling careers for driven people who can help ensure that our business and the essential services we provide to consumers, the community and key stakeholders are continually improving. With us you will thrive in a collaborative environment where new ideas and knowledge sharing are encouraged, and where you’ll be supported through opportunities to develop and achieve your full potential.
This is an exciting time in the energy industry with the transition to renewable energy. Recent government policy documents outline plans to facilitate increasing transmission interconnection between states and development of renewable energy zones.
An exciting opportunity to join the Strategy and Architecture Team at Transgrid as the Integrations Developer where you will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting integration between different systems on the Transgrid platforms.
The role will enhance and establish new development capability in the areas of Integration and will provide Level 2 support for integration technologies utilised by Transgrid.
The role is also responsible for coordinating support and enhancement work with third party organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Integrations Developer, you will:
- Be accountable for building Integrations based on the high level and detailed integration design documents.
- Provide technical advice or technical leadership where required to support various IT related projects throughout Transgrid;
- Design and develop integration solutions for high availability, resiliency, integrity and security.
- Provide hands-on configuration of Transgrid managed systems.
- Review existing systems & platforms and recommend changes and improvements
- Research and keep abreast of emerging technologies and recommend innovative solutions
- Execution of Transgrid’s enterprise integration capabilities in accordance with requisite policies and standards while maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders, industry bodies and 3rd parties
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated development experience with MuleSoft for at least for 2 years.
- Knowledge in API-led connectivity concepts including:
- Service-oriented integrations (SOA) utilising ESB or iPaaS middleware platforms
- Messaging providers such Anypoint MQ, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and IBM MQ
- Web service (SOAP/REST), messaging (XML, JSON, Swagger, RAML )
- Good working knowledge of security concepts and capabilities including infrastructure/network, transport, message and access management concerns
- Working experience using AGILE / SCRUM methodology
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
To view our Privacy Statement and how we handle personal and sensitive information click here.
Applications close on Sunday, 9 October 2022
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received.
We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.
Transgrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas.