Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
- Join the Delivery/Land, Property & Environment team at TransGrid
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
- Access to corporate discounts, Fitness Passport & flexible working
- Hybrid, role can be based at Ultimo or Eastern Creek
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of an organisation dedicated to nation-building renewable energy projects that will provide on-demand energy and large-scale storage for many generations to come.
In your new role you will be accountable for undertaking key functions within a project, such as scope, schedule and budget management, contract management, customer communications and compliance documentation.
The role is also responsible for implementation and maintenance of asset management policy, operational plans, and strategies.
You will support the Non-Network Asset Manager with a range of initiatives and projects across the portfolio.
You will also establish and maintain internal contractor relationships to ensure that projects and service delivery operational needs are met.
- Tertiary qualifications in asset management, project management, facilities management or relevant experience.
- Knowledge and expertise in asset management principles and their application to facility management and the recommendations of minor works projects.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, and standards, including their application to facility management solutions beneficial
- Demonstrated experience in effective project management of a broad range of property asset related capital projects from inception to completion.
- Proven experience in financial analysis, budgeting, reporting, forecasting and month end accruals.
- High level expertise in document preparation (concise reports, briefs, and technical documents)
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Cooperative approach to working in a team
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Who we are
At Transgrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything else in between. Now it’s your turn to make it happen.
This is an exciting time in the energy industry with the transition to renewable energy. Recent government policy documents outline plans to facilitate increasing transmission interconnection between states and development of renewable energy zones.
Applications close on Tuesday, 6 December 2022
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received. We do not accept agency introductions as TransGrid operates a direct sourcing model.
TransGrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas