Senior Data & Insights Analyst
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Senior Data & Insights Analyst
- Rare opportunity to be part of an organisation working as part of nation-building energy projects
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- 7 month fixed term contract
We are looking for an experienced, collaborative & driven professional, with a passion for and background in a range of technical reporting services to both People & Culture and the wider Transgrid team.
As the subject matter expert in the understanding of the underlying data structures used to manage people information, you will identify, strategise, govern, and then build, a range of replicable analytics and dashboard reporting to optimise Transgrid’s use of people data to inform critical strategic decisions.
Your professional and engaging approach will allow you to play a supporting role in creating a series of automated data audit and data cleansing methods to ensure reporting data integrity is to the standard required by Transgrid.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, HR Analyst, Workforce Strategy, Business Intelligence or Systems Administration role
- Experience managing data for reporting of financial and milestone information in a portfolio / project management environment
- Experience in coordinating the governance and day to day management of systems data for reporting purposes within ERP, SharePoint, HCM, Microsoft EPM Server
- Knowledge and experience in managing system aspects of people data in Human Capital System(s) SAP Success Factors desirable)
- Experience managing data & presenting reporting information in various formats suitable for the consumption of senior management and Executive / Board level stakeholders, prioritising business critical requests appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and pragmatically with a structured (yet flexible) approach to solve problems and find outcomes that truly provide value to the customer
- Advanced knowledge of reporting and analytical services and data integration
- Ability to draw correlation between data sets, analyse and provide insights and trend statistics
- Any knowledge of MS BI Toolset (or equivalent) i.e.: RDBMS SQL Server, reporting and analytical services MS SSRS and SSAS, data integration with MS SSIS, BI Tools such as Power BI and SharePoint BI
- Continuous improvement mindset with a focus on automation
- Tertiary qualifications in systems, statistics, business intelligence, software engineering, analytics, or Human Resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Join us and make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Applications close on 11 December 2022
Our vacancy close dates may be subject to change; we will assess applications as they are received.
TransGrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices.
All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas.