Accounts Receivable Manager
Job Type: Full time
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
- 9-day fortnight | 15.5% Superannuation | Fitness Passport
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of an organisation dedicated to nation-building renewable energy projects that will provide on-demand energy and large-scale storage for many generations to come.
In your new role, you will oversee the Accounts Receivable function, which includes customer billing, collections, and financial reporting to optimise cash flow, minimise bad debts, and cultivate strong customer relationships. This role will enable Transgrid to effectively manage working capital, improve financial performance, and safeguard its financial assets.
Our ideal candidate will have outstanding leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills. The candidate should also possess experience in process improvement, change management, and the ability to influence and negotiate at the senior management level.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in finance and accounts receivable management at a senior level.
- Experience in influencing and negotiating at senior management level.
- Experience in process improvement and change management.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial software, Microsoft Excel, and general Microsoft Office applications.
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Who we are
At Transgrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything else in between. Now it’s your turn to make it happen.
This is an exciting time in the energy industry with the transition to renewable energy. Recent government policy documents outline plans to facilitate increasing transmission interconnection between states and development of renewable energy zones.
Applications close on Wednesday 27 September 2023
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received. We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.
Transgrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas