Customer Resolution Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Customers and local communities are at the heart of our business and we continually strive to improve the way we service and support them. Sitting in our Customer Resolutions Team, you'll form part of a team who provide specialist support to our customers in need. With a focus on analysing and responding to customer complaints, you'll work to the mantra of always exceeding their expectations, through your ability to identify systemic and recurring issues and your relationship based approach to provide customer centric solutions.
As a Resolution Advisor no two days will be the same. You'll provide personalised and specialised responses to our customer complaints with the intention of exceeding customer expectations. You'll engage with our customers over the phone and through email to better understand their concerns and seek the most appropriate solutions for them. Through this, you'll identify trends by taking note of reoccurring issues to then provide insights and relevant feedback to the other areas of the business. Resolutions Advisors will develop rapport with our customers and develop strong relationships across the business.
This is a permanent ongoing role working within a Hybrid working environment.
The talents you'll bring:
- Well versed in handling customer complaints. Any experience or understanding of working with Ombudsman disputes will be highly regarded.
- You'll bring highly developed customer service skills (both inbound and outbound experience is relevant) and won't be deterred by a high volume of customer calls and emails.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written.
- You'll put customers first, and understand the value of building positive relationships - you're conscientious and accountable for everything you do.
- Any experience or knowledge in educating customers how to self-serve using digital tools, will be highly regarded.
- An ability to deal effectively with a range of customers and stakeholders with a sense of urgency; you'll demonstrate an understanding of, and show empathy for, the needs of a culturally diverse customer base.
- A natural problem solver and people person, you'll communicate well with stakeholders, customers and colleagues - online or over the phone.
- You'll be driven, resilient and efficient, showing confidence and professionalism whether you're composing an email or on the phone.
- Any exposure or knowledge of Agile inspired ways of working will be preferrable.
What's in it for you?
- We'll make sure you have the tools you need to work smart and live better - including remote & flexible working.
- We'll develop you the way you want, with, training and career planning.
- We'll help you be healthy with flu vaccinations and mental health support.
- We'll invite you to plenty of social activities, including ones that give back to our communities.
- We'll offer flexible leave, gender neutral parental leave policies.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Click Apply now.