Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Talented people are what drives our business and the successes we achieve. As we continue to grow and diversify our offerings, our ability to proactively engage with and source the best talent in the market increases in significance. Our Talent team have responsibility of building our workforce and we're currently looking for a talented Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join us.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Partner Lead, you'll provide support to many of our People Leaders, predominantly within the Finance, Investor and Corporate Services function across our Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane markets. You'll also support other areas as and when required. A fast-paced in-house role, you'll liaise with internal stakeholders at all levels and produce strategies to locate the best talent across a competitive market.
The impact you'll have
- You'll provide support predominantly within our Finance, Investor and Corporate Services business units, managing a variety of roles across all parts of the TA lifecycle, including driving candidate engagement, sourcing activities (brief through to offer), communicating our employee value proposition to prospective candidates and guiding hiring manager relationships
- Using your understanding of various recruitment search tools, you will proactively locate and engage with prospective employees
- You'll be passionate on presenting a balanced and diverse shortlist to your managers, challenging them to think 'big picture'
- You'll liaise closely with hiring managers and the broader P&C team, working with them on both day to day operational requirements and strategic, future focused recruitment activities and continuous improvement projects
- You'll take a key interest in our projects and assets, using your knowledge to proactively create pipelines in line with market trends and internal succession planning requirements
- You'll develop in-depth knowledge of our recruitment process, including a detailed understanding of the various workflows on the Workday platform
The talents you'll bring
- You'll bring recent experience in a generalist Talent Acquisition focused role (ideally within an in-house or RPO environment), including continuous improvement projects
- You'll have proven experience working within a fast paced, agile environment and be able to manage multiple competing and changing deliverables
- Naturally inquisitive, you'll become an expert in understanding and representing your portfolio and be the go to person for all talent acquisition and recruitment advice, bringing strong credibility and knowledge to the role
- You'll know your recruitment technology, having gained experience across a variety of ATS's and/or HRIS's (such as Workday), search tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek Talent) and other complimentary automation platforms (e.g. Modern Hire, X-Ref)
- Multiskilling is essential in this role, as you will be managing a number of roles at any time, providing consistent service and advice.
- Specialisation in recruiting for roles within Finance, Accounting and Corporate roles will be viewed favourably.
The rewards you'll earn
- We'll make sure you have the tools you need to work smart and live better - including hybrid & flexible working.
- We'll develop you the way you want, with, training and career planning.
- We'll help you be healthy with flu vaccinations and mental health support through our EAP and wellness facilities.
- We'll invite you to plenty of social activities, including ones that give back to our communities through paid volunteer days.
- We'll offer flexible leave, insurance and salary continuance.
- We'll offer you 16 weeks paid parental leave (no waiting period) and paid domestic and family violence leave.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Start changing the world around you. Click Apply now!