Job Type: Full time
UGL are currently looking for 15 x (Substation) Electricians to join our Utilities division based on site at MacIntyre Wind Farm (330kv Substation and Transmission line).
The project is based in Southwest Queensland and positions will be based on a 10/4 roster, FIFO and DIDO options available!
Our Utilities team works hard and celebrates successes and efforts. If you are looking for a bright future and opportunity to grow your career, then join UGL – a great place to work!
Responsibilities And Accountabilities Include But Not Limited To\:
- Ensure a safe working condition is present for all employees, contractors and visitors;
- Install electrical equipment such as but not limited to switchboards, control panels, switchgear, fittings, cabling, earthing systems, and control systems;
- Test and commission of electrical systems; and
- Complete certification for completed works and issue a certificate of compliance.
Qualifications And Experience Required\:
- QLD Electrical Licence
- White Card
- LV Rescue and CPR
- Provide First Aid
- High Risk Work Licence – Work Platform
- Working at Heights/Confined Spaces
- High risk work licences for EWP, forklift or telehandler (Desirable)
- Drivers Licence
What We Offer
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Ongoing work & internal opportunities
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within, rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises, and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.