Job Type: Casual
Advanced or Intermediate Scaffolders
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, our principles and our people.
We are currently seeking Advanced or Intermediate Scaffolders to join our Maintenance team at Longford, VIC. We have multiple positions available with immediate starts.
- Previous experience working in a maintenance environment preferably in Oil & Gas or other continuous processing plant
- High Risk Work Licence – SA or SI
- Confined Space (desirable)
- Demonstrated team player
- Work to a high standard and be passionate about what you do
- Motivated and a self-starter
What we offer
- Experienced Leadership Team
- Competitive remuneration
- Strong safety culture
- Challenging and fast paced role
- Free onsite parking
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
Reference Number\: 249409