Site Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full time
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers. Our team works hard and celebrates successes and efforts. If you are looking for a bright future and opportunity to grow your career, then join UGL – a great place to work!
We have a permanent opportunity for a Site Manager primarily based in Pinjarra with the requirement to visit Wagerup, Kwinana and Perth from time to time. You will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. This opportunity will see you responsible for the end to end safe delivery of various Compliance, Integrity Management, Maintenance and growth projects.
As the Site Manager, you will require the ability to provide clear direction in an open an honest communication style. You will be able to follow processes and procedures as well as react effectively and efficiently to unexpected events in a calm and controlled manner. Reporting directly to the Contract Manager you will assist with managing both routine day to day activities as well as unplanned events
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes
- Minimum five years' experience in a site-based leadership position, preferably in a maintenance contract environment
- Proven experience with administrative tasks and competent computer skills
- Commercial understanding of maintenance and lump sum project delivery
- The ability to work both in a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to manage competing demands and stakeholders
- Customer focused, team oriented, accountable and results driven
- The ability to communicate with, influence and build a strong and open team
What we offer
- A permanent ongoing role
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve positive outcomes
- A chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now.