Team / Payroll Administrator
Job Type: Part time
UGL is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies, government agencies, private enterprise, and public institutions.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Reconcile JV timesheet records and UGL SAP timesheet records, find the difference between the two timesheet records
- Work with Group Payroll and staff in ensuring that all leave records in JV timesheet system is correctly reflected in our payroll system.
- Collaborate with UGL staff in ensuring that all timesheets are recorded in JV system correctly.
- Assist with purchase orders, ensuring accuracy of cost allocations as well as supporting correspondences.
- Ensure all invoices are paid and settled in a timely fashion, including investigating and resolving any invoice disputes, maintaining good relations with stakeholders.
- Intermediate / Advanced Word and Excel Skills
- Experience working with large volumes of data in related industries
- Exposure to payroll & timekeeping activities
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated capacity and initiative to solve problems with energy and a positive attitude.
- Are customer focused, team oriented, accountable and results driven.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Job Ref No\: