Job Type: Full time
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
We have a permanent opportunity for a HSE Advisor based in Wagerup with the requirement to visit Pinjarra, Kwinana and Perth.
About the role
As a key member of the team, your skills ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, schedules and cost. You will\:
- Review, provide advice and assist with implementation of risk management strategies
- Provide support and advice to Supervisors and employees to achieve HSE objectives
- Lead by example at promoting HSE at every opportunity
- Roll out and support UGL and the clients HSE programs as required
- Certificate IV - Occupational Health and Safety
- Significant experience in a similar role within an operational plant, Operations maintenance or Brownfields experience
- Relevant experience leading incident investigations
- Ability to work with client team on HSE issues
What we offer
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors
- An excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a high-performance environment
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits packages including a health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply to register your application.