Maintenance Planner - Electrical
Location: West Perth
Job Type: Full time
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
UGL has an immediate requirement in the Perth office for an Electrical Maintenance Planner to join the team. This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
About the role
- Assess scope of works and develop detailed project schedules
- Develop progress and performance reports
- Prepare manning and cost forecasts
- Provide technical expertise in all planning and scheduling activities
- Significant recent Electrical planning experience, ideally in LNG brownfield projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in Primavera P6
- Knowledge and expertise of planning practices and standards
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and act decisively
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading contractor
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
- Potential to move into a permanent position
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are best created when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If this opportunity sounds like the next exciting challenge for you, please apply now.