People & Culture Manager
Job Type: Full time
UGL’S Utilities team designs, constructs, and maintains critical infrastructure across the water and power sectors. Ranging from wastewater treatment plants to power stations. We design and construct the following assets\: power generation, transmission lines, substations, electrical distribution networks, water and wastewater treatment plans and water pipelines.
Our Utilities team works hard and celebrates successes and efforts. If you are looking for a bright future and opportunity to grow your career, then join UGL – a great place to work!
About the role
We are looking for an experience Senior P&C Business Partner that is looking for the take the next step to be a P&C Manager, to lead and mentor our people managers and employees throughout the design and construct of a major power station project. As the P&C Manager you will be reporting into the Project Director and supported by the Utilities P&C Manager.
We are also open to a FIFO arrangement on a 10\:4 roster
Some key responsibilities of this role will include\:
- Key interface with the client projects team and UGL’s internal corporate team
- Provide timely and accurate HR/IR advice to people managers and employees
- Support managers on all IR matters including EA interpretation, union matters and disputes
- Lead and support the mobilisation process and ensure HR deliverables are met
- Accountable for the delivery of the project resourcing plan
- 3 years proven experience, in a Senior P&C Business Partner role
- Project site-based P&C experience highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in HR / IR or a related discipline
- Results/goal driven work experience and focus
- Experience managing key internal and external stakeholders, including being a key interface with the client
- Proactively seek to continuously improve performance, deliverables, and work efficiencies.
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive, and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients, and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction, and maintenance services within, rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water, and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises, and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
UGL does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.