Job Type: Casual
UGL have an opportunity for experienced Boilermakers/Pipefitters to join our Project Team in Pinjarra. This will be a Drive in, Drive out role and will see you working alongside a high performing multi-disciplined team to continuously deliver Maintenance and Support to our Client.
Qualifications and Experience\:
- Trade Certificate in Engineering Fabrication or equivalent
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces (Within 2 Years)
- High Risk Work Licence (WP)
- Ability to pass weld test | WQP-02 (3G / 4G) and WP VOC
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors
- An excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a high-performance environment
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits packages including a health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction, and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water, and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises, and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply to register your application.
Job ID# 249596