Efficiency Improvement and Training Programmer
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is one of the largest essential services providers in Australia and New Zealand. We proudly provide the services that keep infrastructure working for our communities. We have a diverse and proud heritage combined with a track record for delivering the best outcomes for our clients and the communities in which we operate.
We are currently seeking an Efficiency Improvement and Training Programmer to support the National Clothing Store Services contract on a full-time basis.
The Efficiency Improvement and Training Programmer has two primary functions:
- Collaboratively plan, collect, develop and deliver effective contract efficiencies and improvements.
- Collaboratively plan, develop and deliver effective and efficient learning and assessment solutions in compliance with trade and client requirements ensuring employees have and maintain the skills and competencies to comply with roles, systems and responsibilities.
This position will be based at Vic Barracks in Southbank/St Kilda Road however location is flexible.
In addition, you will be doing:
- Implement system and process to capture, plan and deliver innovations and efficiencies.
- Establish mediums for encouragement innovations and efficiencies within the contract.
- Plan, develop and deliver effective and efficient training and assessment for both internal and client requirements to ensure staff are skilled to meet all role, Defence and statutory requirements.
- Develop and deliver end to end role based training and assessment system for employees covering all relevant systems, role and trade processes and procedures.
- Carry out all duties in line with Company and Defence policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
- Identify gaps in training cycle and develop aides to fill the gap assisting in managing the immediate skills shortage.
- Develop systems that establish a proper focus refresher training of important contractual key performance area.
- Tertiary qualifications in training or a related discipline desirable but not essential
- Industry experience and subject matter expertise, together with experience delivering training and assessment in a logistic environment
- Comprehensive understanding of instructional design, adult learning principles, learning solutions and support systems.
- A high level of computer literacy and ability to utilise technology to support the development and delivery of systems training.
- High level of competency in Microsoft packages including Office 365, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Applications
- High level of attention to detail to maintain compliance and documentation requirements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
Position Reference Number: 148647