Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Electrician - Ventia Pty Ltd Work life balance opportunity!
About the role
Due to continued expansion of work we are looking for qualified Electrician with experience in maintenance works and prevention in the Jandakot area.
The successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle on a full-time bases and as far as possible, be allocated work within close proximity to their home base.
Ventia are currently working on Main Roads Statewide Electrical Contract maintaining all of the Electrical and ITS assets across Western Australia.
Main Roads Western Australia is responsible for one of the largest and most spread-out state road networks in the world, covering 18,400km of highways and main roads across 2.5 million square kilometres, as well 30% of the state’s electrical assets including traffic signals, street lighting and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a safety champion within your team
- Ability to construct, remove, modify or improve electronics infrastructure assets
- Completing repairs, change outs, minor works, new installations, and preventative maintenance on Electrical and ITS assets.
- Attending and making safe assets that have been damaged.
- Monitoring of performance and re-assessing to improve efficiencies
- Ensuring all equipment is in a serviceable condition and meeting requirements for safe operation.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
What you will need:
- Experience in Intelligent Transportation Systems and Traffic control systems highly regarded
- Electrical Licence (A Grade) required
- Demonstrated working experience in installation, LV, fault finding and ability to read electrical drawings
- Driver’s licence required
- Ability to work on night shift and weekends if needed as well as availability to be on call after hours as part of a roster.
- Self-starter who can work independently and be self-accountable.
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management Highly Regarded
- Truck, EWP and High-Risk license Advantageous.
What We Offer You
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
- Attractive pay, balanced/flexible work life and tool of trade vehicle.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
Position Reference Number: 144603
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing
- Attractive pay, balanced/flexible work life and tool of trade vehicle