Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Start your professional career with training provided!
- Enjoy work that matters where you can make a difference
- Cultivate relationships and develop smarter ways to work in a large organisation
Contribute to Ventia’s exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join our Palmerston North team.
What’s in it for me?
Join this exciting opportunity to work in an environment to demonstrate your strong sense of community. This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter to build your corporate career within essential health facility assets. Ventia is one of the region's largest suppliers of essential services and is proud to provide the expertise to keep the infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
The centralAlliance contract is a collaborative agreement between the MidCentral and the Whanganui District Health Boards. centralAlliance provides critical services to enable healthy lives and well communities. In partnership with the DHBs, Ventia will support healthcare objectives by keeping the facilities safe, clean, and operational. We will also facilitate positive patient experiences by introducing technology to improve services and by enabling patient care through people-centered facilities management.
About the Role
Ventia is recruiting a hardworking Contracts Administrator to successfully maintain all the administrative functions and duties for Ventia centralAlliance project. You will work closely with the project's Administration Commercial Manager, Change Manager, and Senior Management.
You will be the first point of welcome for customer inquiries providing them with helpful and targeted information. You will be focused on providing systematic and proactive support for daily activities undertaken at Ventia. You will help ensure we deliver quality work that enables our employees to succeed and flourish!
Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting company operations by maintaining office systems and administrative functions
- Maintaining office services by following office & SHEQ procedures, entering payroll, and undertaking clerical functions
- Completing reasonable requests for general administrative tasks
- Ensuring documentation is recorded timely and accurately
- Providing a high level of customer service
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have customer service or administrative experience. You will be focused, flexible, and detail-oriented, with a positive attitude. Strong communication and computer skills are key to your success in this role along with the following:
- Demonstrated commitment to continuously update necessary skills and knowledge as required for a role
- Can work effectively and adapt to a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated time management, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
Click on the APPLY NOW button found on this page. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol check) and a Ministry of Justice check.