Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australia Defence Force, we are seeking a Hospitality Manager to join the team at Puckapunyal, located 10km west of Seymour.
This permanent, full-time role will see you in a pivotal role supporting all day to day Hospitality & Catering operations across the base.
Through your technical expertise within a fast-paced & high-pressure industry, you will supervise & manage client relationships, drive team performance and support the F&B Supervisors.
With an attractive salary package and a company culture which promotes growth & diversity, this presents an excellent opportunity for you to work in an exciting industry.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Effectively supervise all Mess operations and various functions.
- Liaise and build excellent working relationships with National level Catering Managers, Base Operations Managers & direct reports, which include F&B Supervisors, Head Chef & Defence Personnel clients.
- Preventative management of food safety hazards.
- Financial reporting in order to ensure strict budgets are adhered to.
- Supervise staff rostering to ensure all areas of the business are covered & client expectations are exceeded.
To considered for this position, you will need:
- Extensive experience within hospitality management within a large commercial organisation.
- Cert IV/V in hospitality.
- HACCP Level 3 Certification.
- Outstanding communication skills & a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to effectively organise yourself & a large team.
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 144709