Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
As the Storeperson based in Puckapunyal, your main responsibilities will be to support the Retail Stores Supervisor to ensure the warehouse operates smoothly. Working collaboratively in a small team, you will be responsible for managing the supply chain process and handling customer orders and interactions. You will also take inventory of the warehouse stock, perform quality assurance checks and implement safety regulations.
You are an experienced Storeperson who has a thorough understanding of end-to-end warehouse operations. You are detail oriented, organised and adhere to all warehouse safety practices and demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills. Previous experience in a warehouse role is preferable.
Key duties, but not limited to:
- Operate basic machinery/equipment,
- Perform routine packing duties, e.g. assemble, pack and strap cartons, affix labels
- Undertake labouring tasks associated with the receipt, transfer and stacking of stores
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe condition
- Adhering to, and meeting strict safety standards and quality control as per Occupational Health & Safety guidelines, including the storage of hazardous chemicals
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a warehouse stores environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be reliable and able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Current Drivers licence
Other special conditions
The incumbent to this position must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance up to a level of Negative Vet 1. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen. This position requires a National Police check.
Req ID: 146793