Food & Beverage Attendant - Woodside Barracks
Job Type: Part time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia in partnership with the Australian Defence Force are currently seeking an experienced Food and Beverage Attendant to perform hospitality & catering duties in the Mess and bar areas.
This position will see you based at the Woodside Barracks, Adelaide Hills. This is a casual position.
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences, in line with contract expectations.
- Support and participate in the implementation and management of Ventia’s Food Safety Program.
- Operate bar services in line with Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol Standards.
- Clean, sanitise and maintain the equipment and premises.
- Assist with basic food preparation, when required.
- Support stock management initiatives, including stock rotation and restocking consumables.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Food and Beverage Supervisor / Team Leader.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar hospitality role.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate. (Or willing to obtain)
- Food Handlers Certificate Level 1. (Or knowledge of Food Safety Standards)
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Cash handling and EFTPOS experience.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team.
- Drivers Licence as travel may be required on occasion between Defence Bases.
- Knowledge or understanding of Defence Force operations, systems and functions. (desirable)
Must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1.
As a result of this requirement the applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
Position Reference Number: 146113